Latisse was originally developed as a glaucoma treatment, which also resulted in thicker, fuller lashes! A dramatic result that made doctors take note. Today, it is used by everyone from celebrities who want to look their best in photos such as Claire Danes and Christina Hendricks, to chemotherapy patients seeking to re-grow lashes and eyebrows after treatment.
Application only takes a few seconds a day and is simple and easy to apply. Packaged with a special applicator, apply a single drop of the solution at the base of each eyelash and gently wipe away any excess. Using more than a drop per eyelash will not cause faster results.
3ml bottle of lash solution
Longer, darker, and fuller lashes with Latisse! LATISSE™ (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03% is the first and only prescription treatment approved by the FDA for inadequate or not having enough eyelashes, growing them longer, fuller and darker. Clinically proven results you can see over time. LATISSE™ is easy to use, FDA-approved, and effective. It’s a once-a-day treatment you apply topically to the base of your upper eyelashes. Patients in a clinical trial saw results gradually over time (starting at 4 weeks with full results after 16 weeks).
Some important do’s and don’ts
- Do not apply in the eye or to the lower lid.
- Only use the sterile applicators supplied with LATISSE® to apply the product.
- Don’t allow the tip of the bottle or applicator to touch fingers or any other unintended surface, as contamination by common bacteria is known to cause infections.
- Remove contact lenses prior to applying LATISSE®. Contact lenses may be reinserted 15 minutes afterward.
- Remember, if you stop using LATISSE®, lashes will gradually return to their previous appearance.